Arrival and Dismissal
Building opens for students: 8:45
Breakfast Starts: 8:45
School Day Starts: 9:05
School Day Ends: 3:44
- Building opens for student entry at 8:45
- Car riders should be dropped off at door 7E in the EAST parking lot.
- Walkers and bike riders will enter through door 7E
- Bus riders will enter through the main entrance
- Busses arrive around 8:55
- Students will proceed to either their classroom or to the cafeteria if eating breakfast
- Breakfast is served from 8:45-9:00
- Walkers and Bike Riders- Students will gather in lower hallway (2nd and 3rd grade area) to form lines prior to exiting. Students exit the building by led teacher or Mr. Ciochina. Students are escorted across the circle driveway to the crossing guard.
- Car Riders- All students will be picked up in the EAST parking lot. Please be patient as we work with our students exiting the building safely. Please remain in your vehicle. There will be staff members outside each day to help ensure the safety of the students in the car line.
- Bus Riders- All bus riders will use our main horseshoe in the front of the school. For any bus/transportation questions please call 663-1465