Online registration for returning students will open at 9:00 a.m. on the following days based on the beginning letter of the “registration parent’s” last name. The “registration parent” is the parent who is completing the registration process. Registration is done via the RDS Parent Access account.
- Wednesday, July 28: A – G only
- Thursday, July 29: H – P (along with A-G)
- Friday, July 30: Q – Z (along with A-P)
Online registration is for ALL RETURNING students including kindergarten & preschool students who pre-registered in the spring of 2021. New students, or students who were withdrawn at the end of the 2020-21 school year, must follow new student procedures below.
If you are a returning student without computer access please call your school to make an appointment to finalize online registration beginning July 28, 2021.
- Eisenhower Elementary 219-663-8800
- Jerry Ross Elementary 219-663-3010
- Lake Street Elementary 219-663-5683
- MacArthur Elementary 219-662-3600
- Solon Robinson Elementary 219-663-2525
- Timothy Ball Elementary 219-663-0047
- Winfield Elementary 219-663-2287
- Col. John Wheeler Middle 219-663-2173
- Robert A. Taft Middle 219-663-1507
- Crown Point High School 219-663-4885
- Bulldog Buddies Preschool 219-663-4330
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Any NEW elementary and middle school students must pre-register online at www.cps.k12.in.us/newstudents beginning July 23, 2021. This is only if you are new to the district.
Any student who pre-registers after Wednesday, August 4, 2021 will not receive transportation services until Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
Elementary and middle schools: Once pre-registered, all new elementary students will receive a letter with instructions on how to finalize registration. Middle school students will receive a call to set a scheduling appointment.
Crown Point High School: High school students new to the district may register at Crown Point High School throughout the summer months on Mondays beginning on June 14, 2021. An appointment is required. Call 219-663-4885, extension 11028. Please note there will be no registrations on July 5, 2021.
For more information, please call Sheri Lautzenheiser at 219-663-3371.